Jom Follow Saya

PREPAID PALING MURAH DI PASARAN

Monday, July 1, 2013

1 JULY 2013 - WHERE IS MY SALARY?

Yes... it is extremely frustrating.
I missed out golden opportunity yesterday just because I was out of cash!

I am getting frustrated with my employer as time goes by...
There are too much things I am not happy with now...

No no no... I am not saying that I am not grateful for having a job while many out there struggling to find a job...
But I am getting tired of things... politics... and bla bla bla...

And how long I need to be an underpaid engineer?
and how long me and my colleagues will be a victim of super slow HR when it comes to SALARY (and most of the time there will be shortage due to the problem with the barcode scanner) ?

I am an AngryBirddddddd............... !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment