Jom Follow Saya

PREPAID PALING MURAH DI PASARAN

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

LUNCH OF THE DAY

...I am a bit rush today, a lot of things need to be done..name it office work, Tupperware job as well as personal stuffs... so I decided to go out for lunch early...it's tapau actually, because I need to do a quick shopping at Tesco Tebrau City...

After bought a few stuffs for Western Dinner tonight (my plan lar kan,, hopefully no hiccups!), I tapau from the food court. Oh... iklan sekejap - Tesco best buy - Buy 4 Dutch Lady 1L Milk (assorted flavours) for RM16.00! Normal price is around RM4.90 okeh! I tapau-ed Hokkien Noodle for myself and rice with Ginger Beef for my Mr.


Look delicious, right? Indeed, it is tasty! And I tried Tesco Garlic Bread as well...Yummeh...!!!!


My managers are back now...!! Daaaaa....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment