Jom Follow Saya

PREPAID PALING MURAH DI PASARAN

Thursday, April 26, 2012

SAYA KENA TRAIN DIRI SAYA DULU SEBELUM ATTEND TRAINING ITU

Apakah...???
But that was what was written in the email I received this morning. My dear manager told me yesterday that he wanted to send me for Flying Probe training next week (or so..) and obviously I told him.. YES, I WANT TO GO! Bukan senang nak dpt pi training like that... sampai la nie aku x masterized lg FP technology...

But this morning... I was told to study the current FP machine before I can attend the training..hmmmm... oklah.. aku okay jerrr.... ilmu kan? Bukan senang nak dapat apatah lg tak dikenakan sebarang bayaran.

Anyway, esok training AOI Technology has been postponed to 11-May-2012... apa projek esok ek? Hmmm...kena fikirlah dulu...

No comments:

Post a Comment