Jom Follow Saya

PREPAID PALING MURAH DI PASARAN

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I AM NOT FEELING WELL

It is my intention to update my blog at least once a day (weekdays). Don't ask me to update during weekend because it is almost impossible. My normal weekend is a full-time housewife that forget about all kind of IT Technologies...

But I started to suffer from cough, cold and mild fever since last Saturday and my concentration and energy almost went down to none. Plus lack of sleep at Sunday night due to Canadian Grand Prix that live on Astro at wee hours... but since that is one of my big interest, I spend a couple of hours watching until I almost certain who will be on podium. Slept for merely 2-3 hours, I woke up and begin my Monday routine.

And today, Tuesday.. I still suffer from those symptoms. My colleagues asked me yesterday why I didn't go to clinic and get MC... I just have a lot of work to do. But if my illness persists, maybe I should go tomorrow.

At the moment, I rely myself on Ubat Batuk Cap Ibu Dan Anak, MultiPlus Ginseng, Braggs ACV and Formula 1 HerbaLife. Oh, I am also fasting yesterday and today; maybe until Friday.

I hope I will feel better a.s.a.p....

No comments:

Post a Comment