Jom Follow Saya

PREPAID PALING MURAH DI PASARAN

Monday, June 17, 2013

ASAM PEDAS AYAM

You may not believe this. I cook this Asam Pedas Ayam using an instant premixed sauce ! The sauce was sooooo hot but yet delicious! It just like one you can find in restaurant. Add chicken or fish, plus a bit of daun kesum and bunga kantan.. lots of okra... okra or bendi is my favorite. I put extra asam keping for more 'sour-ish' effect and a teaspoon of Secukup Rasa to kill the hotness...
Highly recommended...you may contact me for purchase :)

The Packaging... modest and simple... I can't expect what it looks like
Here we go now... I must admit it is actually quite oily, but I did scopped out the excessive oil for a healthier Asam Pedas
Yummy Boiling Asam Pedas
ASAM PEDAS AYAM .. DELICIOUS! HOT! YUMMEH!

No comments:

Post a Comment