Jom Follow Saya

PREPAID PALING MURAH DI PASARAN

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

DON'T BLAME IT ON THE WEATHERMAN!

It is terrible! That is what I can say. The haze in JB is worse than ever! Even in the office, I still can smell the smokey smell and taste the burning stuff in my throat. As the result, my sore throat and cough getting even worse than what I had last week. Yes, I think I did update here in my blog that I wasn't feeling well last week and I was just about to recover until it came back yesterday.

The weather is sunny and hot here in JB. But it was smokey and you can't see further than 1km (I guessed!). I hardly can eat yesterday even though eating is my hobby (haha!) so I opted for HerbaLife milkshake to kill my hungry pangs. It really caused me headache and difficult to breath. I guess tomorrow I really need to go to the nearest clinic. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment