Jom Follow Saya

PREPAID PALING MURAH DI PASARAN

Friday, August 15, 2008

{ MY DOUBLE ANNIVERSARY }

I have been quite busy for many days... fully occupied with a whole lots of workloads... feel like dying already... I am so tired... doing extra hours and when I went back home, I need to continue with a whole lots of house chores... arhhh... this is insane...!!!

This gonna be a very quick update. Today, 15-Aug-2008 is a double anniversary for me and my husband... we have been together for 10 years & married for 6 years... 10 years of dozens of ups and downs... and we're still together... to tell the truth, my life has never been easier... but all those things helped me to grow and be the Norafesa today... a strong personality (although I tend to get explode sometimes... but hell yeah.. I am a normal person anyway...)...

Growing to be a Norafesa today is one of the most difficult tasks I have been done and survived...!!! It was much more difficult than you guys would ever imagined... but forget it.. today is 'THE DAY'... blessed with two wonderful and notty kiddos (no no. 3 please..!!!) they are my strength... and to my husband, tqvm for making me a better and stronger person... ( me..?? better..??? )

....what I can wish for is... to be a better, much much better person... better wife... better mum... better daughter... better worker... and better in every single thing than before.... and hoping for a better life as well....

I guessed this is what I can write for today because I need to continue my work now... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment